Lavieve Lovely Lavender Hand and Body Cream


Price: $20
Lovely Lavender Hand and Body Cream. Natural Ingredients: Enriched with Aloe, Jojoba, Shea Butter, French Lavender Essential Oil & Vitamin E with our personal formulation. Usage: Formulated for both face and body
Website: www.lavieve.com
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros:
Smells amazing
Long lasting moisture
Great quality
Small business

Cons:
Only available online/at their local shows

I discovered this lovely product at an art festival. It felt like you could smell the booth a mile away. The man at the booth said that the line of products were all handmade by him and his wife. I tried the cream and instantly fell in love! The cream can be used on both the face and body, but I like to use it on my hands and neck for the days I want to switch it up.
To me, this product is more like a perfume because the smell is pretty strong. If you've never smelled lavender before then you'll get very acquainted with it via this product. Besides the awesome scent, this cream is also very moisturizing and it will literally last the entire day. I'd definitely say this cream is just as good if not better than some of the mainstream ones sold in stores. There's also the added plus of supporting a small business. When my cream runs out, I'll definitely be making a another purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment