SugarBearHair Vitamins Review

 
Price: $29.99 (one month supply)
Description:
SugarBearHair vitamins are soft and delicious chewy hair vitamins! They are vegetarian, cruelty-free, and made in the U.S.A. They're flavored with natural berries for a sweet taste you can enjoy!
Formulated with essential hair-friendly vitamins like biotin, folic acid, and Vitamin D, it nourishes your hair from the roots to improve strength, elasticity, length, and shine.
Just chew and swallow 2 gummy bears a day to get all the nutrients needed to meet your hair goals! Unlike the conventional large, gross vitamins, our gummies are easy to take and are gentle on your stomach.
Our vitamins do not contain hormones so it will not affect your facial or body hair.
No gelatin. No dairy. No gluten. No side effects.
 
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars


I'm currently finishing my 4 month of taking Sugar Bear Hair and I'm very happy with this product. As a vegetarian, most supplements are out of the question for me since they contain collagen. The chewable ones are usually contain gelatin, which comes from animal bones.
I actually wanted to get this because my nails are pretty weak and everything else just seemed to fall into place. I started out with a one month supply and then I purchased a 3 months supply.
Two months into taking these, my nails were growing a lot faster and they're so strong now! Not only my nails, but my hair had grown about an inch and a half.
Currently, my nails are strong enough for me to wear them kinda long and not break so easily. So far my hair has grown 3.5 inches in 4 months.
I'm more than satisfied with Sugar Bear Hair and I have another 3 month supply on the way. On top of them working for me, they also taste delicious. I love these vitamins so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment