SkinnyFoxDetox FoxTox Mask


Price: $39
Introducing our amazing Foxtox Face Mask! Designed to battle acne, blackheads, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage! Your skin will be brighter, lighter and softer!

Website: www.SkinnyFoxDetox.com
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros:
Good value
Effective
Can last for a whole year

Cons:
NONE!

I love this mask with a passion. It's really easy to use and very effective.
It comes in this containers that looks like one of those ice cream pints. This product seems pricey but it has actually lasted me for over a year, so I think it's worth it. You just use a spoonful of the powder and mix it with warm water. 2 parts water, 1 part powder.
I use it once or twice a week on my face and the description says it has enough for 100 uses.
Every now and then I get breakouts but thanks to this mask they don’t last very long. I had a few acne scars that have gone down in color because of this product. I recommend it to everyone!
I'm not exactly a "Natural Nancy" when it comes to my skin care but I do like that SkinnyFoxDetox's products are all natural. When I run out of my FoxTox mask, I'll be sure to restock immediately. No other mask can compare in my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment